Thursday, June 26, 2008

Laughing At The Tree


"My bark is worse than my bite!"


I WAS going to write and taunt fans of THE Ohio State about how my boys at USC would beat them in the championship game if they were to meet. But I'm not sure they would beat them and besides, what's more fun than laughing at the Stanford Mascot?

Oh please. Like I'm the first to make fun of this evil spawn of political correctness?

But fair is fair, and I offer something even dorkier than a tree. As a Browns fan, it pains me to do this, but......I present to you the Cleveland Browns elf. It's an early version, but close to what it looks like today. Personally, I prefer the bulldog, but hey, that's just me. And is this Snap, Crackle, or Pop?




"Go Buckeyes!"

Sorry Buckeye fans. That was wrong of me. Here's your REAL mascot!



"We hate Michigan for some reason!"


And here's ours.



"So noble, they named a condom after us!"

(originally posted 9-17-2006)

No comments: